Rabu, 29 Desember 2010

Flash Kit Daily

Internet.com Network
Wednesday December 29, 2010

Featured Tutorial: Motion Guides 101
Tutorial on how to make motion guides - both simple and advanced

Featured Gallery Image: 02 D7 Christmas Card
My Christmas card for 2002..d7 as a Wise Person delivering Myrrh.

Featured FLA: eyedropper_interface
Eyedropper type selection of colors by clicking on a multi-colored pallet. Cross-hair is dragged over the pallet background to sample the pixel color. A gradient is created using the selected color as a starting point which fades to white. The flash color variable is available to output to your other functions. You will need the associated color_pallet.jpg for the loader to place on the stage.

Featured Sound Loop: forever-fields
prelease,garage/house ,djz if you want to remix this one,contact me

Cloud Computing 101: Get Free eBook!
Cloud computing can cut costs, speed
implementations, and scale quickly.
Download this Internet.com eBook now. Click Here.
Interested in placing your TEXT AD HERE? Click Here
 

Featured Sound FX: SciTurb
short sci-fi style electro-turbine sound.

Featured Font: Mr.Saturn
A Mr.Saturn font from Earthbound!

Latest Forum Queries

adding js doneplaying command
Hi there. I have a simple game on a webpage. Once it returns a result it needs to notify the page so that page can do additional things. I am not doing the page but I have to embed a doneplaying() command at the end. This is all single timeline frame code based.

What happens to a Loader if the server it's loading from is overloaded?
Say I have an external preloader that loads the game that's hosted on www.myserver.com. And let's also say that game is amazingly ridiculously popular that it exceeded the monthly bandwidth limit of my free hosting plan on that server and my account gets suspended. Then what will happen when the Loader object calls load (new URLRequest ("www.myserver.com"))? I'm planning to upload a game to a d...

Reading text file with multiple variables
When I open a text document containing 1 string of a Base64 Encoded Image, it works fine: import flash.display.Loader; import flash.utils.ByteArray; import formatter.Base64; var imgB64Str:String=""; var ld:Loader=new Loader(); var my_req:URLRequest=new URLRequest("horses.img"); var my_loader:URLLoader=new URLLoader(); my_loader.addEventListener(Event.COMPLETE, loadText); my_lo...

Javascript code works only in Safari
This is what I am trying to do: First, when the user clicks on the hyperlink, a preview screenshot shows up below (just be an image). Next, when the user clicks on this Screenshot, thescreenshot disappears and a new window opens(website). I am trying to keep this code dynamic so that I can add any number of hyperlinks later on if reqrd.... Here is what I have... PHP: --------- function disp(...

Flash8 Local connection on mac
Hi all, Sorry if there's somewhere else I should post this... there used to be a place to get feedback on projects, but I can't find it? Basically, I need some help from mac users. I've made a portfolio site at: http://www.monikaviktoria.com and I'm using the 'Local Connection' function for communication between the thumbnail menus and the displayed images. However, I discovered that thi...

AIR - extract files to folder
Hi Guys, I working on my first Air app. What I want to do is to extract a zip file to a specific folder. I am using the code below that promts the user to choose which directory the zip should be extracted to and the extracts it succesfully. Now I would like define a fixed folder where the files should be axtracted to instead of letting the user decide. Anyone who know how to do th...

How to load images in FLEX datagrid using Actionscript
Hello friends, I need a small help from you. i am working in flex and in flash builder 4. Now my requirement was, i want to display images inside datagrid. I found a solution in mxml when searching in net. But i need a solution in actionscript. Can anyone help me out. I am new to flex environment. i am attaching the mxml code along with this. your help will be appreciated. Rajesh

Need help with my game
Hi everyone. I am making my first game and it's my first time using actionscript. I am making a sniper game themed with the L96A1 sniper rifle from COD: Black Ops and the map nuketown. I'm in cs5 with ac3 and on my stage I have two movie clips that I'm working with. I'm not really sure if they're supposed to be movie clips though. Anyways, one is the gun, and the other is the zoomed in scope overl...

FOR HIRE Flex/Flash Engineer for Online Games (SF area)
*Individuals only!* -- no recruiters or outsourcers, plz. *Strongly prefer candidates in SF Bay Area.* We are a small, but mighty game company that has built two successful online games. We are looking for a bright, friendly, independent, and productive Flex Engineer to join us on a contracting basis, that could lead to employee position. We believe in this style of development: http://getting...






You are subscribed to an Internet.com newsletter as oomsatya1.digitalnewsportal@blogger.com. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

If you wish to be removed from all future Internet.com emails, please click here.

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Internet.com
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
307 5th Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.