Kamis, 30 Desember 2010

Flash Kit Daily

Internet.com Network
Thursday December 30, 2010

Featured Tutorial: Motion Guides 101
Tutorial on how to make motion guides - both simple and advanced

Featured Gallery Image: 02 D7 Christmas Card
My Christmas card for 2002..d7 as a Wise Person delivering Myrrh.

Featured FLA: eyedropper_interface
Eyedropper type selection of colors by clicking on a multi-colored pallet. Cross-hair is dragged over the pallet background to sample the pixel color. A gradient is created using the selected color as a starting point which fades to white. The flash color variable is available to output to your other functions. You will need the associated color_pallet.jpg for the loader to place on the stage.

Featured Sound Loop: forever-fields
prelease,garage/house ,djz if you want to remix this one,contact me

Cloud Computing 101: Get Free eBook!
Cloud computing can cut costs, speed
implementations, and scale quickly.
Download this Internet.com eBook now. Click Here.
Interested in placing your TEXT AD HERE? Click Here
 

Featured Sound FX: SciTurb
short sci-fi style electro-turbine sound.

Featured Font: Mr.Saturn
A Mr.Saturn font from Earthbound!

Latest Forum Queries

My total revenue from last 3 years
Hey Guys, I just published my revenue from last 3 years. It looks like this:Image: http://theelitegames.net/img/overall_20101215.png if you anyhow intrested how indie-flash-gamedevelopers do - more details, numbers and facts - here (http://blog.elite-games.net/blog4.php/2010/12/30/developer-recap-badim-2008-201 1). merry XMas and Happy new Year!

Weird yellow stroke on flash buttons
Hi... I have an issue... there is a yellow stroke appearing on my Flash buttons sometimes and i really have no idea why..anyone had this before? I didnt put there...and sometimes it appears on random buttons..:confused: see example to see what i mean! Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!

FLVplayback component doesn't work
Hi Please visit below link http://ms.mumbaimirror.com/ads/videoTest/index.html Problem is the video doesn't play online. It works offline. There's no script involved, I have manually sourced the flv to flv play back component. There's no folders all files are together and easy to find. Please help

Left side of assignment operator must be variable or property
I am pretty newbie in terms of flash, but I have a text in action script 2.0 flash player 1.0: onClipEvent (construct) { var collProps=[]; this.photoColl=new mx.utils.CollectionImpl(); var collProp; var i=0; while (i < collProps.length) { itemObj0=new com.flashloaded.PhotoItem(); collProp=collProps[i]; for (var itemProps in collProp) { itemObj0[itemProps]=collProp[item...

Please could someone help? Simple problems with flash cs4
Hi I am learning flash and building a website here: www.bigholeproductions.com Its more an exercise than anything else, but would be good to have something half usable. I have a few questions that are probably really obvious but I could really do with a hand getting started. How can I stretch out multiple layers in the layer window, selecting them all and dragging only stretches the one you cl...

Else IF issues
Morning Folks, I've written the function below which is called when a button is clicked. I want to change the character image being displayed and change the number_txt variable each time the button is clicked. This works in the first instance (if char 1 is visible it hides it, makes char 2 visible and changes the variable as required). But having done this it wont work the other way (hide ch...

iterating through an array and selectively deleting items
I'm making a very short text adventure, not one that will be all that fun, but just so I can learn a little as3. So I was designing a system that splits the persons input into an array of words, and then goes through and takes out unimportant words like "on." To test this out, I quickly (and messily) coded it up, and the only thing you can do is sit on a box. but it doesn't seem to be working. if ...

In Flex 3 AIR / SQLite I would like to open one or the ....
In Flex 3 AIR / SQLite I would like to open one or the other DataBase with a different name ? Unfortunately the normal AS 3 Binding seem not to work ??? Code: --------- private function openDatabase():void { var file:File=File.userDirectory.resolvePath(contact.db); // ???.db } --------- Any help would be appriciated ! aktell

ColorTransform
I was wondering if there is a way to find a slightly darker and slightly lighter colour based on a particular value? I have a MovieClip with 2 nested MovieClips inside. The background movie I set to a certain colour using ColorTransform and the other movie is sort of shading. What I'm trying to do is make sure that I transform the shadings colour to be a darker shade of the background movie...






You are subscribed to an Internet.com newsletter as oomsatya1.digitalnewsportal@blogger.com. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

If you wish to be removed from all future Internet.com emails, please click here.

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Internet.com
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
307 5th Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.