Selasa, 21 Desember 2010

Flash Kit Daily

Internet.com Network
Tuesday December 21, 2010

Featured Tutorial: Opening a new window
This tutorial explains how to open a new window from within a flash movie. It also provides all the options available as a ready reference for users who already are fully knowledgeable of how to open a new window from Flash, but Like me always forget the little specifics!

Featured Gallery Image: 2001 MTV MOVIE AWARDS
STAGE

Featured FLA: Explosion
hi ! here we have a button that will resize automatically on roll out and also release a fizz of blurred circles n roll over ...please comment if you use it :)

Featured Sound Loop: ... Barren Wastelands
Very Filmish in content with hopes of uplifting sadness overlooking a barren, desolate place. You sit there bummed out because the journey ahead will be long and hard. Lush strings, filmish, with pads.

Cloud Computing 101: Get Free eBook!
Cloud computing can cut costs, speed
implementations, and scale quickly.
Download this Internet.com eBook now. Click Here.
Interested in placing your TEXT AD HERE? Click Here
 

Featured Sound FX: Medical Computer - Dangerous Pulse
This loop gives a good impression of how a medical computer could detect a critic circumstance.

Featured Font: Mr.Saturn
A Mr.Saturn font from Earthbound!

Latest Forum Queries

Photo gallery updating...any ideas?
I've got a client with a flash photo gallery, fed from xml that he wants me to build an admin tool for. The xml file (and gallery) has multiple albums with multiple pics in each. Here's how I originally built the tool: Using SWF Studio and flash 9/as2 The exe opens, load the xml file and goes to a panel that lists the categories and lets them add/remove/rename categories, they hit the next...

very basic question
I do some flash banner ads for my company and am interested in learning javascript. In order to do that, I need to give my boss some reasons as to how it would be helpful in flash banner ads. I know that it can be used to rotate banner ads, but what else? thanks for any help.

Flash CS3 - user controlled random amount.
I'm using this randome number generator. //randomNumberGenerator // function to randomize an array function shuffle(){ return Math.floor(Math.random() * 2); } // create a master array var allNumbers=[]; //populate it with the full set of numbers you want to use for(var i=1;i<=15;i++){ allNumbers.push(i); } //shuffle it allNumbers.sort(shuffle); // create an array of results...

addChild MovieClip within MovieClip
On my stage I have a movie clip called 'm1'. I also have a variable 'i' which is equal to 1. if I load in a bitmap (called 'bmp') and then use: this["m"+i].addChild(bmp) it attaches the bitmap to the movie clip - no problem. However, if I have a second movie clip WITHIN 'm1' (let's say this second movie clip is called 'mm1') - I can't figure out how to dynamically attach the bitmap...

Moving between frames?
Hi there, I have quite a large movie that I have built with 10 or so layers, that all live on frame one of the timeline, controlled by a single as3 file (of 700 or so lines) in my layer 'actions'. It all works well but now I need to add a loading screen before the frame I have built, and another frame of more code in the middle of the two. So essentially my 10 layer 1 frame effort that I ...

Importing the same libraries in classes???
Hi guys, Is it wrong to have to keep importing the same libraries in classes. In almost every class I make I'm having to import these: import flash.events.Event; import flash.display.MovieClip; import flash.net.URLRequest; import flash.display.Loader; import flash.display.LoaderInfo; Is it not importing the same things over and over again into the same flash file? Making the swf ...

how to restrict editable datagrid values in flex ??
Hello Friends, I need a small help in Flex_DataGrid. I have a datagrid in flex and i am making the datagrid as editable. I can able to edit it and enter the values. so far so good. Now my requirement was, i want to restrict the editable datagrid cell to some max chars like 10. I mean to say maxChars=10, i want to restrict like this & i want to implement like this. how is this possible. ...

Code Problem
Hello, I am having a problem with this. The code only works for one of the more links on the page. When I click on the other they all show the same text. How would I change the text to open with different text. Hope that makes sense. domargroup.com/sample/ on(rollOver){gotoAndPlay(1);} on(rollOut, releaseOutside){gotoAndPlay(11);} on (release) { _root.scrHEIGHT=240; _root.sc...

AS3 - Refresh FLVPlayBack component!
Hey Guys, I am working on AS3 project using Flash CS3. I have to display some videos using FLVPlayBack component. I am using the same component instance to display videos but when a new video is loaded the max duration property does not updates and hence the onComplete event is never fired. I somehow wanted to refresh the component when a new video is to be played. Please let me know variou...






You are subscribed to an Internet.com newsletter as oomsatya1.digitalnewsportal@blogger.com. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

If you wish to be removed from all future Internet.com emails, please click here.

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Internet.com
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
307 5th Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.